At The Lodge at Harbour Manor.
Welcome to The Lodge: an assisted living retreat, with just the right amount of country ambiance. It’s unique and comforting. High ceilings, large windows, a welcoming fireplace with a rustic feel that’s one of a kind.
Plus, a movie theater, pub (yes … a pub), gym, salon and fully stocked general store. Kick back in your apartment, or “cabin” as we like to call it. It’s pretty cool.
- Private one bedroom/one bath deluxe apartment
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with stove, microwave oven and refrigerator
- Generous closets
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
- Month-to-month apartment rentals
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals served daily
- All utilities (including phone and cable TV)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour emergency call service including pendants
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen service
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Scheduled transportation for outings and medical appointments
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Individualized care assessment and development of personalized plan of care
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Apartment maintenance
- Additional care services by professional, trained staff
- Medication management
- Guest meals
- Personal laundry service
- Additional transportation
- Beauty/barber shop services
The staff are very kind and courteous and very attentive to their needs. My mother went back and they knew her name, and they all missed her. The accommodations are very adequate. They have big windows and it is very spacious. It is clean.
- Patricia A.
It was overall very good. He loved the food. It was nice for us.
- Kim B.
The dining room was a nice experience. The quality of the food was good. The dining staff was efficient. Her experience there was five stars.
- Kathy H.